Welcome to TMI Land, a place to share all the things you wish you could share with others (but are too shy, or uptight, to do so). Feel free to post, if you aren't squeamish about not being anonymous, or else post anonymously in one of the existing threads.
TMI, for those of you who don't know, means Too Much Information. This usually applies to all things uncouth, impolite, inappropriate, and unmentionable, which are completely acceptable here. Feel free to gross us out with your worst habits, embarrassing moments, or general observations about the more disgusting things in life. We all have gross things (that no one wants to hear about) happen to us on a regular basis, and we all want to share those moments with someone but often can't. So here you go, fire away!
Of course with all things Internet and "community", there are rules:
1. Profanity: go for it. If you don't like what you see, then don't look.
2. Spamming Or Being Off-Topic: will get you banned and deleted.
3. Flaming: yes, this site is here to gross people out, but at least be adult about it and be civil to one another. Again, if you don't like what you see, then don't look. Bullshit will not be tolerated. I would like very much to leave this community unmoderated, but if you can't behave yourselves, then it will be.
4. Racist/Sexist/Homophobic Behavior: will get you banned and deleted.
5. Grammar & Spelling: USE THEM. This isn't a fucking SMS/text message.